Donald L. Detrich is a co-founder and Of Counsel to Eller & Detrich. Mr. Detrich was born in Chicago, Illinois. After graduating from the University of Tulsa (B.S., with honors, 1973; J.D., 1976), he was admitted to the Bar in 1976. Mr. Detrich’s experience includes Real Estate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporation Law, Commercial Transactions, Senior Housing Law, and Wind, Solar and Alternative Energy Source Law.
Mr. Detrich has served on the Boards of Directors of the National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Sooner Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Mind Matters, Inc. and serves as a trustee of several family foundations. He is the co-author of the book The Spirit of Lo, about families with chronically ill children. Mr. Detrich was an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Tulsa College of Law for five years and has been active in Habitat for Humanity and the Adopt-A-School Campaign.
Core areas of experience:
- Real estate law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Senior housing
- Wind, solar and alternative energy
- Oklahoma, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1976
- University of Tulsa, J.D., 1976
- University of Tulsa, B.S., with honors, 1973
Awards and recognition
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Tulsa’s Top Lawyers
Consult a Tulsa attorney who can provide Strategic Solutions at Law™ for your legal needs
Learn how Eller & Detrich can help you. Call Eller & Detrich at 918.747.8900 or toll free at 866.547.8900, or contact us online.