Oklahoma Real Estate, Banking & Lending and Mergers & Acquisitions lawyer
Tulsa attorney Philip J. Eller is a cofounder and shareholder of Eller & Detrich. With 40 years of experience, Phil primarily concentrates his practice in Real Estate, Corporations, Mergers and Acquisitions, Banking and Lending, Complex Transactions and Alcohol Licensing & Regulation.
He sits on the Boards of the Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Insurance Company and i2E, Inc. — a 501(c) corporation formed to manage and operate the Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center. He is also a former director, general counsel and vice chairman of the Board and the chairman of the Economic Development Division Planning Group of the Metropolitan Tulsa Chamber of Commerce.
Phil supports local charitable organizations — including as a board member and former president of the University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane Club and the Sooner Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. For more than 10 years, Phil taught as an adjunct professor of law at the University of Tulsa College of Law and serves as an Adjunct Settlement Judge for the District Courts of Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
Core areas of practice and experience
- Real Estate
- Banking & Lending
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil and Gas and Alternative Energy
- Alcohol Licensing & Regulation
- Oklahoma, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- University of Tulsa, J.D., 1976
- University of Tulsa, B.S.B.A., 1973
Professional associations and memberships
Boards of directors and volunteer service
- Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Insurance Company, Board of Directors
- Immediate past Chairman of the Board of Directors
- i2E, Inc., Board of Directors
- University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane Club, Board of Directors and former President
- Sooner Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Board of Directors
- Metropolitan Tulsa Chamber of Commerce
- Former director, General Counsel and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Economic Development Division Planning Group Chairman
- University of Tulsa College of Law, former Adjunct Professor of Law
Awards and recognition
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Tulsa’s Top Lawyers
Consult a Tulsa attorney who can provide Strategic Solutions at Law™ for your legal needs
Learn how Tulsa attorney Philip J. Eller at Eller & Detrich can help you. Call Philip at 918.747.8900 or toll free at 866.547.8900, or contact him online.