Oklahoma Human Resources, Senior Housing and Litigation attorney
Tulsa attorney Shanann Pinkham Passley is a shareholder of Eller & Detrich. With more than 25 years of legal experience, Shanann has accumulated experience in many different areas of the law, but currently focuses her practice primarily in Human Resources, Senior Housing and Litigation.
In addition to being a dedicated lawyer, Shanann has served for many years on the Fee Arbitration Committee of the Tulsa County Bar Association and is a Past Chairman of that Committee. Shanann has been a member of the American Inns of Court and is a devoted volunteer in the Tulsa community. She currently serves as the President of the Board of the Tulsa Economic Development Corporation and also serves on the Boards of Directors of RSVP of Tulsa, Inc. and the Tulsa Executive Exchange. Shanann is an active member of her church, where she has served as a teacher and member of the Finance and Personnel Committees.
Core areas of practice and experience
- Human Resources
- Senior Housing
- Oklahoma, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional associations and memberships
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Fee Arbitration Committee, past chairperson
- Professional Responsibility Committee
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Boards of directors
- Tulsa Economic Development Corporation
- RSVP of Tulsa, Inc.
- Tulsa Executive Exchange
- Past President
- Northwest Central Pipeline Corp. v. State Corporation Commission of Kansas: A Narrow Path for State Regulation of Gas Production, 10 Energy Law Journal 327 (1989)
Awards and recognition
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Tulsa’s Top Lawyers
Consult a Tulsa attorney who can apply Strategic Solutions at Law™ to your legal needs
Consult Tulsa attorney Shanann Pinkham Passley at Eller & Detrich for advice on your legal needs. Call Shanann at 918.747.8900 or toll free at 866.547.8900, or contact her online.