Oklahoma Civil & Business Litigation, Cyber Risk Management, Alcohol & Cannabis Representation lawyer
Although raised in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Heidi L. Shadid calls Tulsa home. Her practice has included Civil and Business Litigation, Cyber Risk Management and Alcohol and Cannabis Representation in Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri.
She is currently in-house counsel for LDF Sales & Distributing, Inc., a regional wholesale beverage distributor.
Ms. Shadid is a former Director for the Board of Undercroft Montessori School, previously serving as President, Vice-President, Chair of the Policy Committee and member of various other Committees.
Core areas of practice and experience
- General Civil & Business Litigation
- Cyber Risk Management
- Alcohol & Cannabis Representation
- Oklahoma, 2010
- Missouri, 2009
- Kansas, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern & Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- University of Kansas, School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Tulsa, College of Law, 2005-2006
- University of Tulsa, B.A. Law & Society and French, magna cum laude, 2004
Professional associations and memberships
- Former Member of Undercroft Montessori School Board of Directors
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- CALI Award for Excellence in Contracts
- CALI Award for Excellence in Decedents, Estates & Trusts
- University of Tulsa Honors Program
Consult a Tulsa attorney who can provide Strategic Solutions at Law™ for your legal needs
Learn how Eller & Detrich can help you. Call us at 918.747.8900 or toll free at 866.547.8900.